Academics / Education
This semester (1st semester, 2015) I am teaching two courses:
- KU - Introduction to Information Technology (S1, undergraduate)
- EL5241 - Network Security (S2, graduate level)
Previously, I taught:
- Software Security (SSDLC)
- Secure Operations and Incident Handling
- Introduction to Information Security
- Formal Methods
- Here ... I will put the list of papers submitted by my students
from previous classes. Right now, I am in the process of
collecting and organizing them.
(Hundreds of papers. Actually, it is more than 1000 papers!
A list of security papers
is under development.
My curriculum viate (CV) is available
A list of my students should be put here.
Just in case it is needed.